- H&M catches on fire
- tumblr gif size limit reduced
- Brunch cancelled
- Gay-interest network launches new show
- Restaurant has surcharge for paying with credit card
- Czechoslovakia enacts decency law
- Straight people find out the gay secrets we don’t want them to know
Are you kidding? RuPaul’s Drag Race? It’s a work of profound genius.
THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE BUILT YOUR ENTIRE CAREER ON GLORIFYING MISOGYNY, TUCKY.
I mean, seriously. Tucker Max is not my favorite.
- Amanda: I'm dying! Do they fire Mr. Bates?
- Me: They eat him. It gets really dark.
- Amanda: Shut your mouth, you little monster.
- Me: I always forget how much of my personality is diet coke-produced. I'm missing.
- Him: Invisible Man.
…You should just have me write The Secret Circle. I GET IT.
So, I’ve moved to a tiny space. And, guess what I’ve learned? I’m not good…spatially. Does anyone have any great storage solutions for bedrooms? I’ve really only got clothes and books, though, to be honest, a lot of clothes and books. I don ‘t know, maybe I should just live with no things at all. Help!
When a gay man shows some sign of defiance or unhappiness, don’t call it “sassy.” Because it’s just a man feeling shit and you’re just diminishing him. Happy New Year!
So, I have this giant list of resolutions and I was looking at them and realized that they can all be condensed into a single powerful goal- to be more like Gwyneth Paltrow. Watch out 2012 and, frankly, civilization. There might not be room enough here for the both of us, which means that (my prediction) Stephen Hawking’s quite doable ideas concerning outer space population will be set into motion or (worst and most glamorous case scenario) we burn this mutha down. You’ve been warned. My recommendation is to stock your pantry with miso and vegan pork and beans. It could get ugly.